N. Students $32
N. Children $23
*Minimum 2 persons, maximum 4 persons.
Requires previous reservation!
During the night, we will be able to observe over 20 species of frogs in their natural habitat, including the most eye catching species, the Red Eyed Tree Frog. (Agalychnis callidryas).If nature permits, we will also be able to spot some mammal species like sloths (Bradypus tridactylus), Coati mundis (Nasua narica), Fruit bats (Artibeus jamaicensis), the beautiful Spectacled Owl (Pulsatrix perspicillata), and the interesting walking stick bug (Ctenomorpha chronus) among others.
- Wear comfortable closed toe shoes
- Wear comfortable clothing for walking
- Use insect repellent
- Remember that Arenal Natura Ecological Park is located in the tropical rainforest, therefore you may need a poncho at any time. Have one handy, or purchase one in our shop.
- Our team is comprised of professional guides, always follow their instructions and stay with the group.
- Walk quietly, to avoid scaring animals in the area.
- When stopping, stand in silence and observe carefully, birds, animals, and insects will begin to appear little by little.
- Be patient, animals and insects roam freely throughout Arenal Natura Ecological Park.
- Avoid passing the guide who leads your hike, so that he/she can locates plant or animal species along the way and explain them to you.
- Most importantly, don’t forget your camera!
- Naturalist guide
- Park entrance
- Civil Responsibility insurance policy
- Transportation if needed (extra charge depending on your hotel location)
- Walk in strategic places in the park to observe animal and plants
- Reservations are required Verify with Reservations Online, or contact us at Tel: (506) 2479-1616, email@example.com.
- All children must be accompanies and supervised by an adult at all times.